Title : Full Stack Software Developer
Location : Cape Town (Mowbray)
At redPanda Software we have a decade of experience in developing customised software for the retail and financial industries. Working with clients in South Africa, Africa and the UK, we have built our reputation for producing the highest quality solutions across the following specialised business processes: Customer Experience, Point of Sale, Data Warehousing, Credit Management, Insurance and Payment Systems. Our core values are: Harmony, Pride, and Accountability in everything we do.
The primary responsibility of a Full Stack Developer includes designing user interactions on websites, developing servers and databases for website functionality and coding for mobile platforms:
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working on web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Personal Attributes / Character traits required for this job:
- Delivery focused – Be deadline driven and adheres to Sprint deadlines.
- Team Player – must be able to work as part of a team.
- Self-Starter – Be able to work independently and contribute effectively to the team.
- Flexible/adaptable/approachable and willing to work in rapid changing, high delivery environment
- Keen attention to detail.
Mandatory technical skills required to do the Job:
- Experience with overall solution design and documentation
- Experience with designing, building, and integrating APIs
- Experience with designing and building databases (MSSQL, MySQL, Postgress)
- Experience with Json and XML
- Experience with ReactJS, AngularJS
- Testing Framework (Unit and Integration Testing)
- +5 years of Experience
- IT Diploma/Degree is advantageous
- Industry Related certificated
- Retail industry experience is advantageous.
- Stable work history
- Proven track record of successful implementation
• Competency based interview to assess above requirements
• Applicable assessment
• Background checks